- Overload 98 PDF
- A Little Learning Is A Dangerous Thing WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
An opportunity for nostalgia triggers some musings on the value of education. Ric Parkin goes back to school.
- “I’m a Business Analyst - Get Me Out Of Here” WEB PDF
By Allan Kelly
Some classic roles are omitted by Agile methodologies. Allan Kelly considers how a Business Analyst fits in.
- The Model Student: The ACCU 2010 Crypto Challenge WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Electronic computers advanced cryptography enormously. Richard Harris sets a challenge, and finds a solution.
- Renovating a Legacy C++ Project WEB PDF
By Alan Griffiths
Over time projects tend to become hard to maintain. Alan Griffiths describes how one was improved.
- Single-Threading: Back to the Future? (Part 2) WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
Multithreading can cause notoriously difficult bugs. Sergey Ignatchenko finds mitigating strategies for programs on servers.
- Debugging Run Time Memory Problems WEB PDF
By Matthew Jones
The C++ Standard is often silent on what happens when things go wrong. Matthew Jones looks under the bonnet to take control.
- Quality Matters: The Worst Form of ‘Error’ WEB PDF
By Matthew Wilson
Handling Except For All The Others Dealing with errors is a vital part of good programming. Matthew Wilson specifies a taxonomy.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.