- Overload 99 PDF
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
Making a good decision is vital. Ric Parkin looks at what information we use.
- You're Going To Have To Think! WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Numerical computing has many pitfalls. Richard Harris starts looking for a silver bullet.
- What motivates software developers: a workshop report WEB PDF
By Helen Sharp
Keeping your team happy should be more than guesswork. Helen Sharp went and asked you.
- To DLL or Not To DLL WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
Shared libraries provide both benefits and problems. Sergey Ignatchenko introduces a rabbit’s-eye view.
- Making String ReTRIEval Fast WEB PDF
By Björn Fahller
Sometimes you really do have to optimize your code. Björn Fahller looks at a string lookup data structure.
- Quality Matters #6: Exceptions for Practically-Unrecoverable Conditions WEB PDF
By Matthew Wilson
Being robust is harder than you think. Matthew Wilson analyses a classic program.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.