- Overload 140 PDF
- Overload 140 ePub
- Gnomes and Misnomers WEB PDF
By Frances Buontempo
What's in a name? Frances Buontempo decides some names are better than others.
- The Path of the Programmer WEB PDF
By Charles Tolman
Charles Tolman provides a framework for personal development.
- A Usable C++ Dialect that is Safe Against Memory Corruption WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
Sergey Ignatchenko continues his investigation of allocators for (Re)Actors.
- Metaclasses: Thoughts on Generative C++ WEB PDF
By Herb Sutter
Herb Sutter shows how metaclasses could simplify C++ with minimal library extension.
- A C++ Developer Sees Rustlang for the First Time WEB PDF
By Katarzyna Macias
Katarzyna Macias provides an introduction to Rust for a C++ developer.
- Portable Console I/O via iostreams WEB PDF
By Alf Steinbach
Alf Steinbach describes how his library fixes problems streaming non-ASCII characters in Windows.
- A Functional Alternative to Dependency Injection in C++ WEB PDF
By Satprem Pamudurthy
Satprem Pamudurthy showcases a functional alternative to dependency injection in C++.
- About the C++ Core Guidelines WEB PDF
By Andreas Fertig
Andreas Fertig shows us the C++ core guidelines.
- Afterwood WEB PDF
By Chris Oldwood
Chris Oldwood reminds us to fix the problem, not to blame.