- Overload 102 PDF
- Overload 102 ePub
- This Year’s Model WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
Design and development requires us to think about the world. Ric Parkin considers some ways of coping with the complexity.
- Benefits of Well Known Interfaces in Closed Source Code WEB PDF
By Arun Saha
Designing a good API is a significant challenge. Arun Saha suggests taking inspiration from outside.
- Why Computer Algebra Won’t Cure Your Floating Point Blues WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Numerical computing is proving quite a challenge. Richard Harris sees if a computer can do mathematics.
- The Agile Spectrum WEB PDF
By Allan Kelly
Very few teams are truly Agile. Allan Kelly looks at the range of styles.
- On CMM, Formalism and Creativity WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
No Bugs requires us to improve software quality. Sergey Ignatchenko considers some of the potential problems.
- Refactoring and Software Complexity Variability WEB PDF
By Alex Yakyma
Most code bases could have their complexity improved. Alex Yakyma presents a model that suggests how to do this.
- Despair Programming WEB PDF
By Teedy Deigh
Managing relationships is vital to a successful project. Teedy Deigh looks back on a lifetime’s experience.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.