- Overload 100 PDF
- Numbers and The Appliance of Science WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
How sure are you of something? Ric Parkin considers how we build models, and celebrates a milestone.
- Bug Hunting and the Scientific Method WEB PDF
By Rafael Jay
Do you have a proper methodology when fixing bugs? Rafael Jay puts on his lab coat.
- From Occam’s Razor to No Bugs’ Axe WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
Designing good APIs that stand the test of time is notoriously hard. Sergey Ignatchenko suggests a radical guideline.
- The Quartermaster’s Store WEB PDF
By Phil Bass
Be careful what you wish for. Phil Bass tries to simulate a missing language feature.
- Why Fixed Point Won’t Cure Your Floating Point Blues WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Numeric computing is very difficult to do properly. Richard Harris looks at whether a common technique will help.
- Interface Versioning in C++ WEB PDF
By Steve Love
Interface Versioning in C++Updating a widely used DLL interface is non-trivial. Steve Love presents a practical approach.
- Quality Matters Christmas Intermezzo WEB PDF
By Matthew Wilson
Sometimes it’s good to reflect. Matthew Wilson considers what he’s learnt so far.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.