- Overload 91 PDF
- A Good Craftsman Knows His Tools WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
Are you using the right ones? Ric Parkin looks in his toolbox...
- Floating Point Fun and Frolics WEB PDF
By Frances Buontempo
Representing numbers in computers is a non-trivial problem. Frances Buontempo finds using them is hard, too.
- On Management: The Business Analyst's Role WEB PDF
By Allan Kelly
Some management titles are poorly defined. Allan Kelly disentangles a knotty one.
- Complexity, Requirements and Models WEB PDF
By Rafael Jay
Programs can be unnecessarily complex. Rafael Jay examines a technique for doing better.
- An Introduction to FastFormat (Part 3): Solving Real Problems, Quickly WEB PDF
By Matthew Wilson
A good library must be useful in practice. Matthew Wilson looks at usability and extendability.
- The Model Student: The Enigma Challenge WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Codebreaking was instrumental to computing history. Richard Harris presents a simplified Enigma code for you to crack.
- Boiler Plating Database Resource Cleanup (Part 2) WEB PDF
By Paul Grenyer
Timely disposal of resources is important. Paul Grenyer applies this to database access in Java.
- ACCU 2009 WEB PDF
By Giovanni Asproni
The 2009 ACCU Conference took place in March. The conference chair, Giovanni Asproni, provides a report.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.