- Overload 90 PDF
- Back to School WEB PDF
By Ric Parkin
Much is made of the Knowledge Economy. But just how can you keep up to date?
- Software Development in the 21st Century WEB PDF
By Alan Griffiths and Marc Allan
What's the future of software development? Alan Griffiths and Marc Allan have a timely look at recent experiences.
- Testing State Machines WEB PDF
By Matthew Jones
State machines are a common design pattern. Matthew Jones seperates their concerns to make testing easier.
- If You Can't See Me, I Can't See You WEB PDF
By Stuart Golodetz
Knowing where the doors are is only the start. Stuart Golodetz works out what he can see through them.
- The Model Student: A Rube-ish Square (Part 2) WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
A rube-ish square embodies some simple group theory. Richard Harris explores its properties.
- On Management: Product Managers WEB PDF
By Allan Kelly
Product Management is a poorly understood activity. Allan Kelly sheds some light on its mysteries.
- An Introduction to FastFormat (Part 2): Custom Argument and Sink Types WEB PDF
By Matthew Wilson
A library should be customisable and have good performance. Matthew Wilson shows how to achieve both.
- WRESTLE: Aggressive and Unprincipled Agile Development in the Small WEB PDF
By Teedy Deigh
Agile development is all the rage. Teedy Deigh introduces a popular variant.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.