- Overload 83 PDF
- When Things Go Wrong WEB PDF
By Roger Orr
Can we reduce the pain of computer problems?
- Letter to the Editor WEB PDF
By Silas S. Brown
- Watersheds and Waterfalls WEB PDF
By Stuart Golodetz
An introductory look at segmenting images into regions using a landscape analogy.
- The PfA Papers: Deglobalisation WEB PDF
By Kevlin Henney
More history of Parameterise from Above as Kevlin Henney looks at Simpletons and the Borg
- The Regular Travelling Salesman, Part 2 WEB PDF
By Richard Harris
Richard Harris explores more of the mathematics of modelling problems with computers.
- Testing Visiting Files and Directories in C# WEB PDF
By Paul Grenyer
Testing code that accesses the file system is not straightforward. Paul Grenyer looks at what is involved.
- Generics Without Templates WEB PDF
By Robert Jones
Robert Jones presents an alternative implementation of C++'s std::vector that can be used the absence of templates and exceptions.
- Future Workers (Prototype) WEB PDF
By Allan Kelly
What does it mean for IT workers to be prototype knowledge workers?
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.