- Overload 143 PDF
- Overload 143 ePub
- Hapaxes, Singletons and Anomalies WEB PDF
By Frances Buontempo
Programmers can be odd. Frances Buontempo celebrates many manifold peculiarities.
- A Wider Vision of Software Development WEB PDF
By Charles Tolman
Is code a hopeful arrangement of bytes? Charles Tolman brings his Organising Principles series to a close.
- An MWSR Queue with Minimalist Locking WEB PDF
By Sergey Ignatchenko
Multithreaded queues come in many flavours. Sergey Ignatchenko describes his implementation of a multiple writer single reader queue.
- Testing: Choose the Right Level WEB PDF
By Andy Balaam
Testing can be easy. Andy Balaam considers levels to keep your focus just right.
- CTAD - What Is This New Acronym All About? WEB PDF
By Roger Orr
What is class template argument deduction? Roger Orr elucidates this new C++17 feature.
- C++ with Meta-classes? WEB PDF
By Francis Glassborow
Meta-classes will allow us to detail class requirements. Francis Glassborow compares them to developments of C++ in the 1990s.
- Practical Scale Testing WEB PDF
By Arun Saha
Everyone wants scalable systems. Arun Saha explores methods for testing scalability.
- Functional Error-Handling with Optional and Expected WEB PDF
By Simon Brand
Exceptions should be exceptional. Simon Brand shows modern alternatives from the standard library and ways to improve them.
- Afterwood WEB PDF
By Chris Oldwood
Can you code on paper in an interview? Chris Oldwood recounts his attempts to write a calendar.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 ACCU; all rights reserved.
By clicking "Share IP Address" you agree ACCU can forward your IP address to third-party sites to enhance the information presented on the site, and that these sites may store cookies on your device.