Call for Papers
The call for papers has now closed
We invite you to propose a session for this leading software development conference.
Sessions are usually tutorial-based, presentations of case studies, or interactive workshops, but we are always open to novel formats.
Pre-conference workshops are all day. Main conference sessions are 90 minutes. This year there will also be 15 minute sessions (ideal for less experienced speakers).
Proposals about specific products and technologies will be taken under consideration only if they are open source and available for free (at least for non-commercial use). If you are interested in talking about a proprietary technology, there is the possibility of "sponsored sessions" which are presented outside the standard conference schedule. Please, email email@example.com for more information.
Financial assistance is available to all 90 minute speakers. Details are available on request.
To propose a session please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information.
- Title (a working title if necessary)
- Type (tutorial, case-study, workshop, etc.)
- Duration (day/90/15 min)
- Speaker name(s)
- Speaker biography (max 150 words)
- Location (where you live)
- Description (approx 250 words)
- All submissions will be acknowledged by email within 24 hours.
- The Call for Papers lasts 5 weeks and will close at midnight Wednesday 5th November 2014. Remember, remember, the 5th of November...
- Acceptance/rejection emails will go out on Wednesday 17th December 2014.
- The full conference schedule will be announced Thursday 1st Jan 2015.
The conference has always benefited from the strength of its programme.
Please help us make 2015 another successful event.
Last updated 30 September 2014